Experts estimate that upwards of ninety percent of disease is stress-related. And perhaps nothing ages us faster, internally and externally, than high stress. Massage is an effective tool for managing this stress, which translates into:
Sharon uses a combination of techniques to provide the most customized body and muscle therapy for each individual client. They include Myofascial Release, Trigger Point Therapy (ischemic compression), Cupping, Hot Stone Massage, Stretching/Sports Massage, Headache/Migraine Massage, Oncology Massage, Deep Tissue, Aromatherapy, CBD Therapy, and Swedish Massage. Studied massage therapy at the Texas School of Massage, located in Webster, TX under the direction of Chiropractor, Dr. Wray. She continues to educate herself on new techniques which she can use to help further restore people to the mental and physical health they envision for themselves.
LMT, Member of Associated Bodywork & Massage Professionals
After graduating from The Austin School of Massage Therapy in 1992, I worked diligently to continue my education in massage and bodywork. Through body awareness, we all learn what is working for us and what is not working. I like to combine techniques to give clients specialized attention to address their specific concerns and needs. I enjoy helping people and love to watch them heal and feel better.
- MASSAGE ~ 30/60/90 minutes ~ $60/$90/$120
- DEEP TISSUE ~ 30/60/90 minutes ~ $65/$95/$125
- KINESIOLOGY TAPING ~ $25 per muscle group or an additional $10 when combined into any massage session
- REIKI ~ 30/60/90 minutes ~ $60/$90/$120
- CST OR MFR ~ 30/60/90 minutes ~ $60/$90/$120
- DEEP RELAXATION ~ 60/90 minutes ~ $100/$130
- POST-SURGICAL ADHESION THERAPY ~ 30/60 minutes ~ $65/$95
Receive the pampering you deserve with a quality facial, waxing treatments, or other skincare. All treatments are tailored to each client’s skin condition and concern
JENNIFER D. ALEMAN
Licensed Aesthetician for 20 years.
Longest actively practicing aesthetician on Galveston Island. Jennifer continues to educate herself, travels the country to stay abreast of new ingredients, technologies and new treatments for current & future clients. She is certified in the following treatments and techniques:
- PCASkin Chemical Peels
- Dr. Schrammeck Herbal Green Peel
- Dermaplaning and Societé Clinical Skincare Chemical Peels
- Laser Hair Removal Apprentice & IPL Photo Facials at Affinity Laser & MedSpa
- Microneedling by Dr. Lance Setterfield
- Manual Lymphatic Drainage & Shiatsu Pressure Point for face neck & décolletage.
- DE-OX FAICAL STARTS AT ~ $140
- PEELS RANGE FROM ~ $95-$135
- SOCIETE TREATMENTS START AT at ~ $99